Next Federal Election

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno started the topic in Monday, 22 Jan 2024 at 2:15pm

Might as well put this up in the politics subforum, to spare the front page. It's 18 months away or so, but here we go.

This is how Dutton wins:

https://www.afr.com/politics/enter-the-liberal-party-working-class-heroe...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 11:28am

Might wade in here a minute.
@SaltyDog, been reading thru the 'Necessity' thread and want to thank/ acknowledge you for some of your posts there, and here and elsewhere. good stuff I reckon and always good to read your thoughts. Yeah our WW1&2 diggers were something else weren't they, just so brave and admirable, would like to think our generations could rise to the occasion if it came to it but much different times and wars now and hope they never have to, but think deep down would still have the right stuff.
Also glad @VJ brought up Milne Bay, which together with the Battle for Kakoda was the year our forces shattered the myth of Imperial Japanese invincibility. 1942 was amongst Australia's darkest years but also our proudest. Those guys, and our WW1 diggers who were also so magnificent are what I like to remember and spend some time thinking and re reading about each Anzac Day. I hate the fake jingoism that gets trotted out here at times, like Australia Day and a lot of the bullshit that gets trotted out over that. But Anzac Day always gets me, fills me with pride because I learned a bit about what those men and women endured and how great they really were. It's a private thing for me now, don't do the service anymore. My mum used go to the dawn service every single year and would make us go as kids and I loved it, not initially, too young, but once I'd learned a bit about the day, was actually something I looked forward too. Always spend a few hours each year reading and thinking about it all on that day, and my mum happened to die herself on Remembrance Day so each year that one too is a bit of a day of contemplation, and celebration/remembrance. Always good to talk and think and learn more about these things so thanks boys.

As for this thread, agree Albo isn't the greatest inspirational orator we've ever been led by. He's not Gough Whitlam or probably our best, Menzies. But he probably doesn't need to be. I think he is a good man, politically compromised at times like they all are, but fundamentally honest and decent, and believe his team one of the most talented front benches that ever graced our Parliament.
Also think the LNP have sunk so low they don't deserve power ever again unless they sweep a broom through the lot of them and start again. The fact Malcolm Fraser resigned from the party in disgust and that John Hewson, a Liberal I admire and would even have voted for, another fundamentally decent man, is one of the LNP's most consistent and harshest critics, speaks volumes as to how far they have sunk. A steady decline through Howard then Abbott and what a weak disappointment Malcolm Turnbull was, through to a fkn lunatic in Morrison and now scraping the bottom of the barrel with Dutton and his pathetic lack of policy, dumb as dogshit team and culture warrior attitude to it all. I'm sure they can go lower, but if not for the fact our MSM/4th estate is so pathetically compromised itself and serves us so poorly, merely a propaganda arm protecting the billionaire class and their wealth and boosting the incompetent failures the LNP have become, I doubt the LNP would even exist as a political force here anymore and would be about as relevant as One Nation.
Short of Albo being caught, to quote former Louisiana Gov. Ed Edwards famous words "in bed with a dead girl or live boy", the LNP has got Buckley's of winning the next election, or the one after the way they are going, which gives the ALP potentially 6 or more years to make some of the changes we need.
Hope and think they are up for it.
And as @Salty pointed out, @Sypkan was being a bit disingenous bringing that right wing rubbish rag the Spectator in to bag Albo over immigration levels out of the ALP's control, and omitting the changes already made in that space by them now they do have the levers. Don't go far enough IMO, but change has been made. Sypiie likes to give it to Albo, and often is right, often agree, but that one was a bit one sided IMO, which is always the case with that shit rag The Spectator. Rowan Dean is the editor still I think, enough said.
Carry on.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 12:32pm
GuySmiley wrote:

IMG-1566

you disputing the numbers?

with nothing to back up your assettions...

again...

fuckwit

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 2:28pm

Actually, the linked Spectator article is relevant.

I'll quote what I can read before the paywall, and add the point that the situation the author describes is exactly the situation my children and their contemporaries face. It is extremely unfair to them. It will be a big election issue.

"Dear Minister,

Last year, Australia took in 737,000 migrants. In net terms, we added 525,000 new migrants to our population in just 12 months.

This is the largest intake Australia has ever seen, and is one of the largest per capita migrant intakes in the world. Our population grew by 2.4 per cent, and 1 in 36 people in Australia today arrived last year.

These are astronomical numbers, yet nobody asked for them. 70 per cent of Australians want lower migration, including a majority of Labor voters. You ignored every single one of them.

The effects of this policy – combined with decades of large migrant intake numbers – are now being felt everywhere across Australia. Speaking for my friends, family members and colleagues: our wages are flat, our rents have gone up, our dreams of buying homes and raising a family are becoming more distant.

The data backs this up: wages are at 2009 levels, rents are up 20 per cent, house prices have grown 40-50 per cent in 10 years, and birthrates have fallen.

But we’re still the lucky ones. Others have been completely pushed out of the market. Homelessness has gone up 50 per cent in one year. Tents now fill up parks and crowd under bridges. Thanks to you, your party, and a succession of other governments, the lucky country is now the country of the working poor. We once had the highest living standards in the world.

Your party committed to solving the cost of living crisis, yet it worsened it. Immigration is putting upward pressure on housing, and in turn, worsening the cost of living..."

What we saw in the Voice is about 2/3s of the population do not have a tertiary qualification and believe they still live in a nation; many of them are being squeezed by the policies enacted by the 1/3 who do have the tertiary qualification and are more international in outlook, which includes me btw. There is a great gap between the way the two groups think on everything from borders to nationalism to economics to social issues. There is also a great gap opened up electorally, for what was the old Labor Party's platform has been abandoned (protectionism for Australian workers, their conditions, and industry; compassion for Australian citizens in need). Who will step over the breach to fill it? Dutton is making noises in that direction toward the 2/3 of voters...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 3:17pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

Actually, the linked Spectator article is relevant.

I'll quote what I can read before the paywall, and add the point that the situation the author describes is exactly the situation my children and their contemporaries face. It is extremely unfair to them. It will be a big election issue.

"Dear Minister,

Last year, Australia took in 737,000 migrants. In net terms, we added 525,000 new migrants to our population in just 12 months.

This is the largest intake Australia has ever seen, and is one of the largest per capita migrant intakes in the world. Our population grew by 2.4 per cent, and 1 in 36 people in Australia today arrived last year.

These are astronomical numbers, yet nobody asked for them. 70 per cent of Australians want lower migration, including a majority of Labor voters. You ignored every single one of them.

The effects of this policy – combined with decades of large migrant intake numbers – are now being felt everywhere across Australia. Speaking for my friends, family members and colleagues: our wages are flat, our rents have gone up, our dreams of buying homes and raising a family are becoming more distant.

The data backs this up: wages are at 2009 levels, rents are up 20 per cent, house prices have grown 40-50 per cent in 10 years, and birthrates have fallen.

But we’re still the lucky ones. Others have been completely pushed out of the market. Homelessness has gone up 50 per cent in one year. Tents now fill up parks and crowd under bridges. Thanks to you, your party, and a succession of other governments, the lucky country is now the country of the working poor. We once had the highest living standards in the world.

Your party committed to solving the cost of living crisis, yet it worsened it. Immigration is putting upward pressure on housing, and in turn, worsening the cost of living..."

What we saw in the Voice is about 2/3s of the population do not have a tertiary qualification and believe they still live in a nation; many of them are being squeezed by the policies enacted by the 1/3 who do have the tertiary qualification and are more international in outlook, which includes me btw. There is a great gap between the way the two groups think on everything from borders to nationalism to economics to social issues. There is also a great gap opened up electorally, for what was the old Labor Party's platform has been abandoned (protectionism for Australian workers, their conditions, and industry; compassion for Australian citizens in need). Who will step over the breach to fill it? Dutton is making noises in that direction toward the 2/3 of voters...

What makes the Spectacular article irrelevant is to link the original point made by sykpan is that these figures are Labor's doing.
As Adam pointed out most of these people coming in would have been granted visas by previous administration, be student visas coming back in to keep our Universities going ( that's a whole new argument there), family reunions, and visas granted pre COVID. The LNP left the whole immigration dfat in a underfunded mess needing a clean up.
If Labor immediately cut figures the same author in same publication would probably be bitching that Labor are killing our economic growth keeping workers out, destroying the university sector not allowing enough students in and being cruel keeping families apart.

Edit. In a nutshell both Party's own problem.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 7:08pm

sorry, but this line you are all trotting out that these immigration numbers are morrison's doing is bullshit...

pure bullshit

labor increased the quota to 550 000, that was their policy... their policy change... after going to the election promising to reduce the quota I might add...

very clever and tricky of you to try and portray them as morrison's numbers

as backlog, or students, or failing system... or whatever...

but nah, pure bullshit boys

nice try...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 8:19pm
sypkan wrote:

sorry, but this line you are all trotting out that these immigration numbers are morrison's doing is bullshit...

pure bullshit

labor increased the quota to 550 000, that was their policy... their policy change... after going to the election promising to reduce the quota I might add...

very clever and tricky of you to try and portray them as morrison's numbers

as backlog, or students, or failing system... or whatever...

but nah, pure bullshit boys

nice try...

Seriously, I'm not sure¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Can you send citation showing all this has happened under Albo's watch.
Immigration has been high for years, geez read some of fuck ups with Duttons border force. Tough on boats, not do much planes ..
Seem to remember some commentators talking about a technical recession in Australia under previous govt, but only immigration boosting economic figures.
So yeah nah, not so much bullshit.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Jan 2024 at 9:27pm

Key statistics

Overseas migration 2022-23

net annual gain of 518,000 people

Migrant arrivals increased 73% to 737,000 from 427,000 arrivals a year ago

Largest group of migrant arrivals was temporary visa holders with 554,000 people

Migrant departures decreased 2% to 219,000 from 223,000 departures a year ago.

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/population/overseas-migration/l...

Migrant arrivals increased 73% to 737,000 !!!

farkn numbers hey...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 6:42am
sypkan wrote:

Key statistics

Overseas migration 2022-23

net annual gain of 518,000 people

Migrant arrivals increased 73% to 737,000 from 427,000 arrivals a year ago

Largest group of migrant arrivals was temporary visa holders with 554,000 people

Migrant departures decreased 2% to 219,000 from 223,000 departures a year ago.

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/population/overseas-migration/l...

Migrant arrivals increased 73% to 737,000 !!!

farkn numbers hey...

Thanks for figures.
Not going to dispute them, but would argue those visas had been applied for and issued for 22-23 period prior Albo govt.
COVID would have stopped people coming in who already had been issued visas etc.
Secondly are the temporary visa holders under student visa? Universities were screaming for return of int students after COVID.
Reckon situation but more complicated than just screaming immigration is too high without taking other factors into account such as worker shortages in aged care, medicine etc.
Housing is massive problem, and immigration no doubt is a factor, but many other levers to address this if there is political will, Shorten tried to bring in some solutions, but didn't go down too well with electorate.
A start would be not allowing non citizens to own property.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 8:03am

Heroic net zero target with 500k migrants is like digging a hole in water.

Bowen should be seeking net zero immigration if he was serious

But we are in a post fact world so it is all okay.

quadzilla's picture
quadzilla's picture
quadzilla Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 8:01am

Hey AlboSLEAZY, at the tennis again last night?...crowd gave you a YES to your BOO BOOs....taking a leaf outa Joes book.

call an election,So Australia can be great again!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 8:24am

AO Upper Tier Bracket Creeps get their Tax Returns.
Alboo! Oi Oi Oi!
Shoulda invaded the Gabba.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 9:41am

Be interesting to see how Murdoch and LNP spin these 'lies' that will make over 80% of Australians better off.

https://independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/backtracking-...

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 10:29am

@adam12, thanks for your kind words, and to you and other contributors, I appreciate your comments even though I may not respond directly.

As a young fella I worked along side quite a few WW2 vets. They would, on occasion come up with a story or two, but it was only the funny stuff: I can only imagine the torment many would have endured. My mothers father WW1 (Field Ambulance) died shortly before I was born but my older brother remembers him as a very quiet man, who rarely spoke. My father’s father (Infantry 58th Batt) I remember as just a grumpy old man. We never saw much of him, as on his return he basically cleared out and travelled the country working as a shearer. He preferred the company of his dog to people. These days we would call that PTSD, and they would receive help but they like many others were left to fend for themselves. My Uncle (Burma Railroad and Changi), was a funny outgoing character, but never said a word about his experiences there.

When we moved to our current address, while walking the dog I would often stop and chat with an elderly man. One day he revealed he was a Kokoda Vet. I shook his hand, thanked him for his contribution and said I was honored to meet him. Do a Google search for Alan "Kanga" Moore.(I can't get the hyperlink to work!!) An incredible life to say the least.

We never attended an Anzac Day Service, but as kids we would always watch the parade on TV with Danny Webb doing the commentary. Its significance seemed to fade through the 1970’s and 1980’s but its resurgence has made the younger generations aware of what transpired and the sacrifice of our servicemen and servicewomen. When we visited Gallipoli, there was a young American couple on the bus who had read of the campaign and decided to visit.

I had intended to walk Kokoda, and visit the Burma Railroad, Sandakan and Bangka Island to pay my respects but circumstance will likely prevent that.

As for Albo and the tax debate, it now appears Dutto and Co will likely have to support the amendments!!

And last nights display at the tennis was crass, but I did detect the cheers ultimately overwhelmed the boos.

I live in the Dunkley electorate, and its not the sort of topic you want to raise with people you know and see everyday but I’ll try to get some idea of public sentiment for the forthcoming byelection.

Slackjawedyokel's picture
Slackjawedyokel's picture
Slackjawedyokel Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 11:57am

100% it is ALP’s doing that Australia is still enduring the societally destabilising and individually ruining housing crises. They are punched in as many immigrants as they possibly can as rapidly as they can.

They even brag about it
https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2023/11/labor-bald-faced-lies-to-austra...

The Australian working class should sue the wolves-in-sheep’s clothing who are currently running the ALP for industrial sabotage. These clowns have ensured that the Australian people have no true political representation when they turned the worker’s party into the Globalist Capital party. Open borders Albopansy is no better than Morrison.

LNP no better.

Guy Smiley owes Sypkan an apology.
Andy Mac needs to declare his affiliation with the ALP.

The group bullying of those whose opinions you reject reveals shallowness of character.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 12:46pm

''Andy Mac needs to declare his affiliation with the ALP.''

Haha... Gold.
See them as Shit Lite mate, but better than just Shit, incompetent and corrupt LNP.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 4:56pm

Today from Guardian...

Student visa application approvals at historic low after Labor crackdown
Caitlin Cassidy
Caitlin Cassidy
Student visa application approvals have hit a historic low, new government data reveals, following the federal government’s migration reforms which aimed to crack down on malpractice in the sector.

Some 82.5% of higher education visas were approved in the six months to December, recently published data shows, a drop from 87.5% in 2022-23 and 96% in 2021-22.

In the independent sector, the drop was even more stark, falling seven percentage points from 91.2% to 84.7% in the same period.

Vocational Education and Training (VET) application approvals also reached a record low, sitting at 70.1% compared with 77% in 2022-23. Postgraduate approval rates remained relatively steady, at 97.3%

Prior to 2022, application approvals for higher education study were well above 90% dating back to 2005.

In total, there were 132,000 higher education visa applications lodged in the last six months of 2023, with just 98,200 granted. Some 33,800 visas were granted in the VET sector out of 65,470 applications.

The latest student visa report, published by the Department of Home Affairs last June, found the top five countries for student visa lodgements were India (109,676), China (95,561), Nepal (47,332), Colombia (31,566) and the Philippines (30,279).

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 8:22pm

Just so we don't forget "Nemesis" currently playing on ABC. The Abbott, Turnbull, Morrison saga.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-29/nemesis-live-updates-episode-1-to...

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 29 Jan 2024 at 11:52pm
blackers wrote:

Just so we don't forget "Nemesis" currently playing on ABC. The Abbott, Turnbull, Morrison saga.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-29/nemesis-live-updates-episode-1-to...

I just watched it, and enjoyed it, cheers @blackers, it is astonishingly well done, but fuck me, I've never seen a show filled with soooooooo many puffy-grey-faced, middle-aged white men. Absolutely astonishing.. thank christ we have compulsory voting, cos why would anyone give a shit about any of their dumb fuckarsery?

(I'd normally write 'narcissism' or something, not 'fuckarsery' but I'm feeling a bit vacuous after watching so many vacuous humans dancing in a row).

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 4:31am

tbb'n'all conveniently associate PM's Backflip with Boos...but crowd were fine with every live cross.
Folks all claim Albo was also cheered at same venue last year as PM.
Playing Back the AO Finals Ceremony...
Reveals the Boos Peaked with Grog consumption after cover of darkness Welcome to Country...

Exactly the same Albo booing peaked at Welcome to Country VIP Bluesfest Big Finish!

Warm up guy says Election coming up...(Drums up Massive Boos!)
'Well here's the Man'...proceeds to throw Albo into pissed cashed up Booing VIP [L] Apex Hodad Mosh.

Commits to recognising First Nation > Loudest Mosh Bogans lose it...distant majority are onboard!
Similar to US NEWS vids with a posse of Boos drowning out Cheers or Trump Cheers where none!

Pays to Listen Closer : Byron's Loudest Boos were #1 Reconciliation #2 Election #3 Albo

As media said Crowd cheered Albo more onward as he mentioned Arts & Into Barnsie intro...
All the hateful loudest booing was "directed toward Welcome to Country...First Nation Recognition!"
Enrages the VIP Plotted Apex Bogans...Booooo!
Same at AO...nothing until immediately after Welcome to Country...Boos rise up against #1 Voice

&t=98s

AO Background...
2021 Hrdlicka Vax booed
2020 Champ is Deported / Banned
2023 AO Woody's Heart Issues...Vax...Blah Blah > Troll wished him dead...

Vic Sam coached all Pissed Bogan fans to ramp Booing at Welcome to Country Finals Events.
PM Albo Slammed King VIP Bogan Sam's Boo Brigade...
AO VIP Bogans have long declared Hate War on Welcome (vs) Albo #1Voice !
tbb still cops this routine (Sick of it!) #@*! Fuck 1st Nation...still well on the boil...now, boots on the neck!

2024 Indigenous 50th AO Anniversary > Indigenous decor / fit-out / naming / branding.
AO Trolls know Woody was uppin' the Voice but he was off limits small fry > #1 Voice was the target!
AO Trolls already grilled Vax Targets Hrdlicka / Dan / Russians...all past dullard punching bags!
Interesting as Police swear the Neo Nazis were still on about Vax this week but it's War at the tennis!

Bluesfest wrapped Welcome / Election / Pollies / Albo all now Sam's poisoned Voice parcel!
This was pissed Vip Bogans perfectly timed SAM sanctioned under cover of darkness...Booooo!

Woody Welcome to Country was the warm up for Sam's Pissed Bogan's boofest on #1 Albo's Voice

2024 Final Woody
[0:01] Wominjeka & Welcome
Listen here for many Pissed Bastards already having a crack...drooling...Harmonizing boo timing.
[0:03] Crowd start Booing but instinctively know Woody is off limits...
Pissed crowd are under Umpire's Rules : Hold yer booos...for #1 Voice target Match Point!
[0:05] I'd like to Acknowledge & Respect...(Silent...Hold...all Pissed bastards wait for Match Point!)
Byron "Election" shit stirred up the crowd...
Now 50 yr Prime Welcome to Country shit stirs the crowd as if a tie break...
Both warm ups boiled the blood of Peak Hour Drunk crowds!
[0:30] PM > Boos starts up low key from same VIP pissheads...as earlier Welcome to Country Boos
As Bluesfest > Fully Tanked under cover of AO darkness spews #1 anti Voice angst in Sam's Cauldron.

World is aghast at AO VIP Bullies...
Grom tbb used to watch all Oz Open Tennis but never go near this fucked up sleazy AO Shit Show.
Being honest...AO is #1 reason tbb boycotts Televised Tennis Tour!
All seen this coming $100m handout yet Pensioners escort protesters out of Arena...
Mosh pits have more dignity than this VIP weaponized Southern Mission Thunderbox!

Please just leave this pile of shit to rot for Margaret's Spiteful Pentecostal Groomed Goons
They can hate all they like & dislike!

Same as ever...refusing to Recognize First Nation...Albo's backflip conveniently hides our uglier Oz.
tbb hears VIP Bogan AO Chorus loud'n'clear [No means No] Hear it every day round here, on tape loop!

tbb is motioning to remove Rod Laver's name from World #1 VIP vitriolic spew bucket!
No longer Australia's Open...Wot about me milk bar for VIP bogan tantrums.

2012 Bogans invade my Tennis...tbb agreed before Newscorp said such...AO killed Tennis it did!
Sure...more popular than ever to spew & shit over others in a Stadium...Nowhere left to go Merryl says.
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/sunshine-coast/opinion/bo...

Pay to remind Oz of 2 things!
Italian bred Anthony Albanese just witnessed #1 live Italian comeback of all Oz Ages
Mass VIP Bluesfest booing of Albo resulted in largest obliteration of [L] Party just one month later!

Read into it wot ya like...Boos are not against Albo but a self surrendering of Oz pride of Place.
Wot about us...Bogans have rights to Boo at whoever our Shock Jocks tar'n'feather...so F.U!

Who shits in their own $100m nest...if not VIP bogans then a new uglier Aussie breed is spewin' out!
So tbb is neutral...never vote + aborted the tennis & all know why...least to do with Albo, all see that!

quadzilla's picture
quadzilla's picture
quadzilla Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 9:47am

Lets go Brandon, to an early election...sooner Australia is rid of these imposters the better.

Real government cares about Aussies, not stoooooooppid ideology .

Twumpy will expel Rudd as ambassador too...bring it on.

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 11:00am
quadzilla wrote:

Lets go Brandon, to an early election...sooner Australia is rid of these imposters the better.

If you watched the first episode of Nemesis last night, you should understand why the Liberal/National Coalition should be avoided at all costs.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:27pm
quadzilla wrote:

Hahaha Quad,
Been drinking some of that Kool Aid?
Let's go Brandon?
The US President is going to expel the Australian Ambassador?
Because "stoooooooppid ideology ."

Great stuff Quad. You go gurl!

Maybe you could take Melania's place, she doesn't seem too interested tbh

But keep guzzlin' the Kool Aid Quaddy

Though be careful, you might catch this...

You are probably right though, we need an early election, bring back a few of these fine Australians...

Maybe put this guy, Fearless Fly, back on the reserve bench...

...And bring back the Boof (head), you might be just the guy to tell him how many Quadrants are in a quadrant...

And let's not forget some of those LNP great women..

Or maybe these two could give it another go....

It's a pity this guy isn't around because he represented the LNP values better than most...

Old mate Robbie's got a bit of advice for ya Quad...

And Will's got a few thoughts too...

Think I might go back to listening to these two myself, they make a bit more sense...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:21pm

Hahaha....

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:36pm

Edit function borked, cancels all the photos, can't be f'ed doin' all that again,at least andy mac got it.
Waste of time

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 1:10pm

Edit. Well they did work, nearly. Must be my POS PC , or me, that's borked. Retract that last post.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 1:12pm
adam12 wrote:

Edit function borked, cancels all the photos, can't be f'ed doin' all that again,at least andy mac got it.
Waste of time

Not sure what you mean A12 , I can see your last post , some classic posts on X .

quadzilla's picture
quadzilla's picture
quadzilla Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 3:02pm

LOL, nice try idiots.

in the latest survey Ive seen, it asks the question.

If you saw ALBOO would you boo or cheer him?

6% said neither...

93% said BOOOOOOO

1% said CHEER!!!!!...

of course those 6% can change to BOO when the election comes.

The Landslide BOOting out of this bunch of ideological jerk offs will probably out do Abbots LANDSLIDE victory.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 3:25pm

''in the latest survey I've seen, it asks the question.''

Excellent, now please attach source.

Andrew Bolt's weekly magazine?

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 1:29am
Slackjawedyokel wrote:

100% it is ALP’s doing that Australia is still enduring the societally destabilising and individually ruining housing crises. They are punched in as many immigrants as they possibly can as rapidly as they can.

They even brag about it
https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2023/11/labor-bald-faced-lies-to-austra...

The Australian working class should sue the wolves-in-sheep’s clothing who are currently running the ALP for industrial sabotage. These clowns have ensured that the Australian people have no true political representation when they turned the worker’s party into the Globalist Capital party. Open borders Albopansy is no better than Morrison.

LNP no better.

Guy Smiley owes Sypkan an apology.
Andy Mac needs to declare his affiliation with the ALP.

The group bullying of those whose opinions you reject reveals shallowness of character.

@slackjawedyokel. Is that so ? Says who ?

Look what happens, you feed them info and they turn into ‘opinion vigilantes’.

They’re all big boys, they can stand up for themselves, or would you like a big dummy sent to you in the post ?

Indo, you’ve started something, mate !!!!!. AW

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 3:19am

Q: How many Elections/ Plebs / Reffos has Dutto called for & is there a Limit.
Dutto already jumped the Queue to vote for our Voice Reffo & all alone wants another Voice Reffo
We just had an Election now Dutto also wants another Election...sure...a Pleb' as well! Why Not!

Dutto's illegal Vice Hobby = $450m for Dutto's Reffo + $600m for Election = $1,050,000,000.00 Ego!

Vote 4 Dutto = $1b monthly Lotto / Elections / Reffos / Plebs / Secret Santa to overturn Gay stuff!
$1b Wouldn't even camouflage his local Aukus Academy Compound.
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/in-peter-dutton-country-no-holds...

Earliest Albo can have a Double Dissolution is 1st July 2024 (Without) Term only = 3rd Aug 2024.
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_departments/Parlia...
Takes all of 1 minute for a 60 y/o bloke who's never voted to read from Dutto's Parliamentary diary.
Please share how supposed next PM is the only one in Oz that's too lazy to know how to become PM'

Wot about Me...I waited all of 5 mins, gettin' sick of Bullying everyone...It's my turn to be PM Mummy!

Also takes all of 1 minute to out Dutto as #1 Oz Constitution saboteur...
[ Don't Know Vote No ]...[ I wanna 'nother Reffo ] [ I wanna 'nother Election...said Now! ]
Why should [L] Bullies have to wait...Fuck yer Constitutional Parliamentary Terms...tear the fucker up!

Just saying it's impossible for any Voter to conspire with Voldemort's Poll Vice...none are that stupid!
Anyone asking for an Early election should be struck off the Roll for being so biased to blindly follow!
Save yourself from yourself...Perfect case for Voluntary Voting...Vote yerself out...Yes! Now! Please!

And again tbb has gotta apologize for his fellow Qldurr!
So sorry Oz...We're not as smart as you'd like to think we are!
Pretty certain tbb got that much right...Huh!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 2:07pm

LNP aren’t to happy about the adjustments to their original tax policy and are screaming and rambling all sorts of crap . Labor need to be congratulated for keeping with the times but still have a way to go to change some important issues . https://x.com/melaniedoak/status/1752644516144894147?s=46

quadzilla's picture
quadzilla's picture
quadzilla Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 4:41pm
andy-mac wrote:

''in the latest survey I've seen, it asks the question.''

Excellent, now please attach source.

Andrew Bolt's weekly magazine?

Aussie Fan Channel...YouTube

They have lots of funny stuff for you there ,Handy

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 4:49pm
Supafreak wrote:

LNP aren’t to happy about the adjustments to their original tax policy and are screaming and rambling all sorts of crap . Labor need to be congratulated for keeping with the times but still have a way to go to change some important issues . https://x.com/melaniedoak/status/1752644516144894147?s=46

@Supafreak, yep. Been watching Sussssssan Ley do more backflips than Warren Mundine on their position on the Stage3 changes since they were announced.
Mundine is a world class backflipper, could be busking his backflips in a Town Square somewhere for big $ that guy, could probably backflip for Australia, Olympic standard. Now Sussssssan doing it with nearly equal expertise. LNP got the makings for our Paris 2024 gymnastic floor routine right there.
Would put up some twitter videos that show what I mean but they've banned me temporarily for asking Jeff Kennett about his golliwog collection (he's actually got one, 75 y.o. man FFS), and they didn't like my reply to them and Elon when they did it. No real loss to me tbh.
Reckon ALP has got a few good things right but done very poorly on others so far. The response to ME for one, (Biden lackeys), fossil fuel approvals another. Read today that a coal mine expansion already approved via loopholes by the new Steve/Qld government that would wipe out around 50 Gabba's worth of Koala and Greater Glider habitat is about to cross Plibersek's desk so that will be interesting. And the real time political donation reforms still nowhere to be seen, and plenty of other things expected of them still yet to eventuate. AUKUS not on that list either, so there's that.
No NACC news yet either and have had the popcorn out to watch Scomo, Stu Robert and the other PS and LNP Robodebt crims get ripped a new one so that better be happening soon or it's just more ALP fluff.
Also just read Penny Wong's just backflipped on withdrawing support for UNRWA in Gaza so maybe she can join Wazza and Sussssan on that Olympic gymnast's team.
But I'd still back Bill Hayden's old 'Drovers Dog' in any election before Spud and his bunch of looney misfits. Time will tell what Albo's got in the nutsack. Not holding my breath tbh, put instant coffee in my morning beverage not a tea bag anyway.
Anyway, hope you are cruisin' it up on Lembongan still and don't worry, still salivating on your invite and my deck of life cards are all up in the air atm so anything is possible and you may end up blocking the locals on the sets at Shipwrecks for me yet.
But just for you, and hoping you do look a bit like, and know how to party like, this guy, if we ever do catch up in the flesh, enjoy...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 5:14pm

@A12 , I’m nearly the same colour as RJ after 2 months in the sun but you will be disappointed in my partying performance these days . I rarely drink , the odd beer now & then , it’s not good for my ticker & at my age the hangovers aren’t worth it . Went trolling last month and only 1 7kg barracuda for our 3 hour effort . Waves have been fun most days although it dropped to knee to chest high a few days ago . Locals are pretty good here and give respect if it’s shown to them. Weather is most days clear with occasional storms that don’t last long . Currently hoping the wind will back off for late arvo paddle . Keep well A12 .

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 5:18pm
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 5:37pm
adam12 wrote:

Waste of time

Much respect Adam for what could be the longest linked post in Swellnet history, I reckon the servers went up a few degrees with that one!

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 1 Feb 2024 at 6:33pm
Supafreak wrote:

@A12 , I’m nearly the same colour as RJ after 2 months in the sun but you will be disappointed in my partying performance these days . I rarely drink , the odd beer now & then , it’s not good for my ticker & at my age the hangovers aren’t worth it . Went trolling last month and only 1 7kg barracuda for our 3 hour effort . Waves have been fun most days although it dropped to knee to chest high a few days ago . Locals are pretty good here and give respect if it’s shown to them. Weather is most days clear with occasional storms that don’t last long . Currently hoping the wind will back off for late arvo paddle . Keep well A12 .

@Supa,
Ha! Just kidding about the party boy thing. I'm more like you myself these days, haven't even had a beer in the last few decades, but probably could have kept up with Rick J. myself in the yayo/bad bitches dept. back in the 80's.
These days my idea of partying is an early night and a solid 8+ hours of zzzz's.
Glad to hear you are well tho'. All the best.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 3 Feb 2024 at 6:09pm

Record High > Enrollment / Voting Costs-Rorts / Voter Angst / Swings / PMs / Resignations / Indy Vote.
Record Low > Indigenous Voice / Voter Turnout / Governing Mandate / Central Core Promises Kept.

Just for the record...Oz Ballot Box Inflation is running at well over 100%...but that's taboo!
Reffo (State $80m Fed $500m) (State 100m Fed $600m) (Local / Mob Rule $80m) (By-election $5m)
All tabled Poll Costings 2023/24 AUD $30/vote (Was $20 > Now $30/vote) > o/s = $5/Vote

Quandary...No confidence Vote for Snap Polls...another swellnet Green Ant Bully exclusive
Wotz New in Fucked up Oz Democratic Extortion trends!
Canny [L] found a way to Brow beat our iron clad Constitution.

60 y/o 'officially neutral' scrutineer tbb is incapable of bias...please read the following as...
Record Governing ALP leaders fall on Swords (vs) Record [L] opposition calls for more Swashbuckling.
Constitutional Auditions for [L] Swashbucklers...are typecast into the script!
Electoral Act [L] Method Actors playing out their bit parts in the Fall of Rome.

2021 (Additional Cost : $260m)
March ($100m) Tassie Premier has [L] Chick Hassles > Calls for 11 months early Election!
May ($80m) Record Low Tassie State Poll turnout > [L] Mandates Local Polls (50-60%) >2022 (85%)
Aug ($80m) WA opposition calls for Reffo...ALP Govt Gerrymandering [CP] Gerrymander...(Outrage!)

2022 (Additional Cost : $1.320b)
Jan ($80m) Brisbane / GC [L] Mayors call for DST Reffo
May ($500m) NatCab Orchestrated mass Covid tests to avoid Flooded Election Day [+] AEC Booths
Aug ($80m) WA [L] US Indy '98 votes' (Deregistered) Calls for a 5th DLS Reffo > Conscious Vote
Aug ($500m) [L] Support Albo's Voice Reffo...(They coulda shot it down > Instead milked it!)
Aug ($80m) Vic [L] support State Treaty (Mob Rule Election June 2023)
Oct ($80m) Brisbane [L] Mayor again calls for DST Reffo > Actually Opposed by State [L]

2023 (Additional Cost : $2.180b)
Feb ($100m) NT Opposition call for No Confidence Vote in Govt.
March ($500m) [L] Extort a Premium Posh Voice Reffo (eg: Tax Deductions/Pamphlets/School Wraps)
April (-$500m) [L] Now Oppose Voice Reffo
April ($100m) SA [L] Neutral Stance > Oct Mandate Voice Reffo [NO] vote
May (-$100m) NT Opposition call on No Confidence Vote on now not so Confident Opposition...Huh!
May ($80m) Qld / NSW [L] Back State Govt/s Treaty
June (-$500m) [L] Calls on PM to abandon recently [L] approved bells'n'whistles posh Premium Reffo
Aug ($80m) GC Mayor revisits calls for Qld DST Reffo
Aug ($500m) [L] run 2nd Illegal Sham Reffo with (2wk extra) polling via backdated May '22 enrollment.
Sept ($500m) [L] Leader promises a 3rd Reffo if [L] win next Election.
Sept ($500m) [L] Call for 4th Election Day Voice Reffo while runnin' pre/present/post/election Reffos
Sept ($500m) [L] Mandate own Party to Vote [NO] thus reviving their Posh [L] Abandoned Reffo.
Oct ($100m) [L] Tas Premier has [L] Chick Hassles calls for 8mth early Election (see Above/Below)
Oct ($500m?) [L] People have no appetite for [L] Reffo > Unlikey (But [L] still refuse to rule it out!)
Oct (-$80m) Qld / NSW [L] Abandon promised backing for (May) State Treaty/s

2024 (Additional Cost : $705m )
Jan ($5m) Qld Ex Premier's By-Election writs are served! [L] Still call for ALP to announce a By-election?
Jan ($600m) [L] Call for Snap Election for alp Tax Cuts that [L] refuse to oppose! (Just humour them!)
Jan ($80m) Was already spent on Mob Rule as Vic [L] backtrack on Treaty (Can't claw that $80m back!)
Feb ($100m) [L] Tas Premier has [L] Chick Hassles calls for 5mth early Election (see all Tas above!)

[L] Fuck the Democratic Will of the People Tally Board.
Told you 20x to Fuck yer Constitutional Parliamentary Procedure
All aborted [L] Extortions are fully rebated-no penalties > Here's ya Bill = $4.465b + Burp / Fart!

Cowardly constitutional [L] snivelling shitfuckery Summary...

Sept 2023 [L] were running 1 illegal pre Voice May 2022 enrolled-In house Voting Reffo Scam.
+ Mandating a NO vote for their aborted Posh Fed Voice Reffo with all the Gloss!
+ All the while campaigning for another 2x [Vote Yes] Voice Reffos...at & after Next Fed Election.

Wot is it with [L] Leaders ~ Scomo runs 5 ministries > Dutto runs 4 AEC Voice Reffos.
Dutto says he doesn't know how to inhale from a power vacuum so voted NO to Voice addiction Rehab

How to Vote [L] in Dutto's 4x Voice Reffos (Exclusive to swellnet)
29 Aug'23 [Vote No] 11 Sept'23 [Don't Know Vote No] 27 Sept'25 [Vote Yes] 1st Term [Vote Yes]
Reffo 1 can vote in either 2/3/4 Reffos but Reffo 4 can't vote if ya voted in 1/2/3 Dutto's Reffos
If non voter tbb can understand...should be easy for those enrolling in May 2022 for Sept 2023 Reffo.

[L] hold just one (Tassie) State after desperately trying 3x to vote themselves out of Tassie!
Tassie [L] Govt : "Fuck all you [L] voters...If ya don't know...then Vote ALP ...Please!...ya killing us!"

OMG...brings us non voters to tears...[L] Tassie Chix Hassle Telethon...all Light a Candle!

Green Ant Bully Prediction :
[ ALP will retire record number of Leaders in readiness for record upcoming costly fake [L] Elections ]
Slightly dented Dominion voting machine sales rep Chad Scomo: "This is yer AEC Mach 4 Reffo model!"

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 3 Feb 2024 at 10:16pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 7 Feb 2024 at 7:15pm

I only half watched this with it running in the background...

but the general gist was... well.. scathing...

it's almost like australia no longer has a left wing party endeavourig to keep the excesses of corporations in check...

errr, hang on a minute...

https://iview.abc.net.au/video/NC2411C002S00

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 7 Feb 2024 at 7:23pm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 16 Feb 2024 at 5:40pm

I ignored albo's little tennis indulgence...

thought it could be almost justified

almost...

but this... nah... that's some unjustified, self indulgent, tax payer funded excess...

the guy's a tool

https://twitter.com/BobSmit54406315/status/1758283057701032084

and, celibate rifles to taylor swift?

dude's lost it

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 16 Feb 2024 at 6:07pm

hey tbb

Oh My Stars !

Did the Referendum cost $4.45 Billions :)

Your numbers are hard to follow , and looks like any procedure done in our House costs a bloody fortune .

I thought 450m was thrown down the drain .

U mentioned Dutton a lot , for an unbiased comment .

Just saying .

More than Albo , who makes all the calls , about when and how , things are done in HIS house .

I thought Albo was calling the shots ?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 16 Feb 2024 at 11:53pm

That's the total bill for [L] calling 20x Fake Elections outside of parliamentary terms.
Each month the Liberals call for another Reffo or Early Election...
They wanna torch the Constitution...cant stand being in Govt or opposition.

This Year Dutto called for Election over [ALP] Tax cuts that he fully supports...( WTF )
Polls skyrocket...( None cared that his Election plea was unconstitutional )
Media lap up [L] Hornswoggle & the Dude is dead serious!
Says...want my election...Sure! Fully support & Vote for Tax Cuts but gotta say Wanna Election.Why!
Coz polls bounce! Wanna Election this month & next month & so on & so on...just a joke it is! Sure!

Just sharing New [L] Sport of calling half billion elections...
Check for yerself pops...
Tassie [L] premier just called for another one this week ...about 2 dozen where up to now...
Yes! He's dead serious about his Lib Chick hassles...

So there goes another 100m to sort out his Chick Hassle...end of the World it is!
Laziest shittiest [L] pollies of any era...All keep crying and wanna blow our dough to wipe their arses.

Hang on a bit...gotta add on This weeks (New Official Early election Total) = $4.56b.
Just added another $100m for this weeks cry baby...Please save me from my mean [L] girls!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-13/jeremy-rockliff-to-ask-for-an-ear...

See pop! Just like that...[L] just keep callin' for elections / Reffos / Motions of Confidence...
Wot else ya got...Lotto...they'll take half a dozen...any reason but to govern for over a month...
Stab each other or take on 5 portfolios...anything but Constitutional...Anarchists they are!

tbb found it hard to stomach so itemized their Election Bill...sure adds up don't it!
That's a $4.56b of No confidence in Austrlaian Constitution...no denying that...
But [L] Fool all they are the defenders of the Holy Grail that they alone use as a footy!
tbb simply shared...2 dozen [L] cop outs in 2 years! Most hopeless pollies of our era!
As said...Voters lap it up...luv this shit...Big cry baby Dutto skyrockets with each Election call!
[L] ran 2 & promised 2 more Voice reffos....60% voted for 4 reffos...all made clear to all often enough!

tbb don't even Vote & got sick of Dutto's weekly Reffos 4x $500m reffos = (60% voted 4x $2b Reffos) Can all argue wot ya like...But media reported it & tbb reviewed just that...not makin' it up...very real!
Poor Albo only called for just the one Reffo & got 40%...shoulda called for Voice 5 reffos! (Bummer!)
All only ever hear Dutto hates Reffos...Bullshit...he exploited 4 as dunny paper & Voters lapped it up!
tbb don't need to share reason not to enroll as this is a sham! A fuckin' Joke it is! All buy into it!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 16 Feb 2024 at 11:53pm
truebluebasher wrote:

That's the total bill for [L] calling 20x Fake Elections outside of parliamentary terms.
Each month the Liberals call for another Reffo or Early Election...
They wanna torch the Constitution...cant stand being in Govt or opposition.

This Year Dutto called for Election over [ALP] Tax cuts that he fully supports...( WTF )
Polls skyrocket...( None cared that his Election plea was unconstitutional )
Media lap up [L] Hornswoggle & the Dude is dead serious!
Says...want my election...Sure! Fully support & Vote for Tax Cuts but gotta say Wanna Election.Why!
Coz polls bounce! Wanna Election this month & next month & so on & so on...just a joke it is! Sure!

Just sharing New [L] Sport of calling half billion elections...
Check for yerself pops...
Tassie [L] premier just called for another one this week ...about 2 dozen where up to now...
Yes! He's dead serious about his Lib Chick hassles...

So there goes another 100m to sort out his Chick Hassle...end of the World it is!
Laziest shittiest [L] pollies of any era...All keep crying and wanna blow our dough to wipe their arses.

Hang on a bit...gotta add on This weeks (New Official Early election Total) = $4.56b.
Just added another $100m for this weeks cry baby...Please save me from my mean [L] girls!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-13/jeremy-rockliff-to-ask-for-an-ear...

See pop! Just like that...[L] just keep callin' for elections / Reffos / Motions of Confidence...
Wot else ya got...Lotto...they'll take half a dozen...any reason but to govern for over a month...
Stab each other or take on 5 portfolios...anything but Constitutional...Anarchists they are!

tbb found it hard to stomach so itemized their Election Bill...sure adds up don't it!
That's a $4.56b of No confidence in Austrlaian Constitution...no denying that...
But [L] Fool all they are the defenders of the Holy Grail that they alone use as a footy!
tbb simply shared...2 dozen [L] cop outs in 2 years! Most hopeless pollies of our era!
As said...Voters lap it up...luv this shit...Big cry baby Dutto skyrockets with each Election call!
[L] ran 2 & promised 2 more Voice reffos....60% voted for 4 reffos...all made clear to all often enough!

tbb don't even Vote & got sick of Dutto's weekly Reffos 4x $500m reffos = (60% voted 4x $2b Reffos) Can all argue wot ya like...But media reported it & tbb reviewed just that...not makin' it up...very real!
Poor Albo only called for just the one Reffo & got 40%...shoulda called for Voice 5 reffos! (Bummer!)
All only ever hear Dutto hates Reffos...Bullshit...he exploited 4 as dunny paper & Voters lapped it up!
tbb don't need to share reason not to enroll as this is a sham! A fuckin' Joke it is! All buy into it!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 17 Feb 2024 at 12:23am

Wrath of Khan...Pakistanis crash Albo's Engagement Party!
Reckon they gifted the Couple an expensive watch...now spending life in detention!

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 17 Feb 2024 at 11:37am

True Blue

U are making out Dutton as the biggest agitator in our Parliaments History .

Big call .

I haven't heard anyone else say that he is different than ALL the others .

He just ok'ed the Stage 3 Tax cuts , without any debate .

Albo had to spend their time , telling them , that should have told him he was wrong and then gave them a real serve .

A real good , debate , with himself :)

Masterful , Keating like , perhaps ?

U should give him , that bill .

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 17 Feb 2024 at 1:58pm

Perhaps Pops needs Qld's next Premier to spell that out for ya!
This dude lost his seat & bankrupted Companies & now Rorts Local / Govt Wide consultancy
Knows all about Qld Govt & Frontline before Govt gets Court Wrap...Totally Wired inside out!
Costello News side kicks now brief Govt on next daily proceedings for what & where!

Wot David Crisafulli asks > he gets...uncontested #1 [L] Qld Seat > uncontested [LNP] Leader Ballot
Fox/Costello News already Parachuted Davy into next Qld Premiership ...ALP leader & all know it!

[L] Opposition Leader is a shoe in to win next State Election...says 199% Right wing mandated media.
Biggest and only obstacle in Davy's way to the Grail...
It's only ever been one dude...[L] Leader Dutto that keeps nuking his dream run.
https://www.afr.com/companies/energy/no-nukes-in-qld-crisafulli-rejects-...

Davy prays each day for Dutto to STFU so he can reclaim the easiest [L] State Victory!

Whole world sees Dutto bully & undermine Davy...day after day!
Dutto is Nuking the unlosable [L] Qld Election!
Plans for Bill Gates SEQ Evil Aukus Empire!

Just reminding that Howard's Ziggy prioritized a Bribie Island Nuke Plant.
Bribie Island recently spit in two...

Just exampling how Howard had no plans to evacuate 2023 SEQ hub of 10m dying locals / tourists
2024 All be Glowing & suckin' up Radiation by now with [L] Nuke Meltdown in Oz #1 Hub.
Whole central Oz East coast, halting all East Oz Transit & trade
Talisman Sabre + Chinese Invasion + Pandemic (combo) can't do that!...Only Dutto can dream it up!

Voldemort dreams of conjuring up an East Coast Oz Nuke Meltdown evacuation...in his element!

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 17 Feb 2024 at 3:42pm

Hey True Blue

I think U have been reading too much JK Rowling .

Voldemort lol , I knew u guys thought he was scary .

Your Premiers have been scaring me for a while , 2 .

Lets see if U can vote in , anyone worth listening to as Your State is not doing that well .

Luckily your State can swing a Federal Election .

I suggest U allow your gaze to wonder off this Scary Character ( the People of Dickson have known him for 20 years so I will go with them ) and look at the broader picture .

Doubt Dutton is conjuring Toil and Trouble ( Hamlet and cauldrons :) with a Nuclear Meltdown of our East Coast just yet ( great story :) .

Pretty sure he wasn't at Hogsworth .

I have just started checking him out .

No one on SN like him , but me , that's cool .

All the negatives I have heard , have turned into positives .

Voldy , lol , I love it .

Kids might believe it :)