Help me find purple EA future fins!

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch started the topic in Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 at 8:33pm

Hey Guys,

I am looking all over for purple EA techflex futures fins. I've ridden them for a decade but they are now obsolete, so I'm trying to find a few second hand sets. Hoping some of you guys on here might have an idea of how I can get my hands on a few sets, particularly centre fins. Must be plenty laying around in sheds around Aus. Cheers.

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 at 8:34pm

Hey Guys,

I am looking all over for purple EA techflex futures fins. I've ridden them for a decade but they are now obsolete, so I'm trying to find a few second hand sets. Hoping some of you guys on here might have an idea of how I can get my hands on a few sets, particularly centre fins. Must be plenty laying around in sheds around Aus. Cheers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 at 8:49pm
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Thursday, 15 Oct 2020 at 3:08pm

Udo mate! Those are the ones. I will purchase now. Many thanks to you my friend.

Keep them coming swellnetters...

Cheers

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Thursday, 15 Oct 2020 at 3:07pm

Hey Guys,

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Thursday, 15 Oct 2020 at 4:49pm

Hey Udo,

Thanks for that link yesterday - I called the shop and they've posted the fins out. You're a lifesaver.

The realwatersports link you've sent above are the re-released ones. After 3 or 4 years of not making them they've re-released the fin in that version. However, they're only available in the US until next year.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 11 Nov 2023 at 10:11am
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 3 Jan 2024 at 6:57pm

Bigredcouch
EA Thruster Set at Byron for $50 on Facey